Backed by 65 years of combined experience in on the ground emergency management and in-depth disaster recovery, Compass 82’s refined and proven approach to expedited sustainable recovery of ravaged communities minimizes the complexities of the recovery process.
Our comprehensive “Educate > Advocate > Navigate” system is designed to guide disaster survivors in the right direction by immediately establishing and implementing a recovery plan during the early days following a disaster and ensuring local, state, federal, and nonprofit service providers are accessible and maximized.
We put survivors and communities on the fast-track to sustainable recovery through:
- Expert navigation of insurance claims for property damage and loss due to flood, wind, and fire
- Customized disaster recovery plan coordination and guidance
- Connecting survivors with local, state, federal, and nonprofit resources and services
- Educational workshops for survivors and trainings for professionals
- Thorough understanding of post-disaster mental and emotional distress
With our one-of-a-kind, highly proactive, compassionate, and expert approach, we are a problem-solving force which no disaster can match.
Count on us when it comes to planning and fast-tracking your disaster recovery.