*You must be using the same browser you used when you made the original donation. If you experience trouble accessing your history, please clear your browser cache.
When you donate to Compass 82, you afford us the opportunity to travel to devastated communities and jumpstart the recovery process for disaster survivors.
Leveraging our combined 60+ years in on-the-ground emergency management and disaster recovery, our no-cost educational workshops, lectures, and face-to-face conversations connect displaced individuals and families to local, regional, federal, and nonprofit resources that are essential for navigating every step of recovery and ensuring their return home.
We believe no one should go uninformed or alone after a natural disaster. With your help, Compass 82’s extensive knowledge, experience, and network of partners will ensure displaced and devastated survivors receive the hands-on guidance and support necessary for fast-tracking their recovery and getting their lives back on track.
Your donation helps us:
- Cover the cost of dispatching staff and volunteers to remote regions impacted by natural disasters
- Connect disaster survivors with local, regional, federal, and nonprofit resources for expediting recovery
- Staff and operate a toll-free 24-hour emergency helpline for displaced disaster survivors
- Create and ensure accessibility of step-by-step educational and recovery resources, including our tip sheets for Preparing For A Major Storm (click to the resources page which will hold these docs or the pdf itself), Filing Your Flood Insurance Claim, and Navigating Disaster Fog.
- Host informational and educational workshops on emergency preparation and disaster recovery in catastrophe-prone communities
- Continually update our website with real-time alerts, updates, and news